In one of my previous blogs, I talked about Camp Gladiator, specifically the possibility of it being a new venture for me & my business. I'm happy to say I am continuing on in the extended interview process and am excited about it! I recently participated in their Academy, a 2-day conference/fitness event. The leaders in the company talked about what CG is/how it came to be, what makes it so special, how to succeed as a trainer, and - most importantly - their mission: to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible.
The more I participated in this event, the more I came to realize that not only are they living and breathing their mission, but their mission is right in line with mine. The energy, the optimism, the support all of the trainers/leaders have is magnetic. I am so looking forward to the prospect of opening up & running my own camps in the San Antonio area. But, before I am able to do that, I have been challenged to sell TEN 1-month camps to people who are new to CG. The camps will begin Monday, January 2nd and run all the way through the end of the month. So, why CG?
- CG is for ANY AND ALL fitness levels
- Campers go at their own pace
- Campers can go to ANY AND ALL locations where there is a CG camp (even outside of San Antonio so it is perfect for those who travel)
- Campers can participate in AS MANY CAMPS throughout the month as they want to (some campers hit up several camps in one day - it's up to you!)
- Campers are challenged each week of the month (week 1 is about building endurance, week 2 is about gaining agility & strength, week 3 focuses on interval training, and week 4 is known as peak week, a combination of everything from the previous 3 weeks).
- Campers can go "bold" for as little as $69 per month (12 month commitment); $79 per month for 6 month commitment (regular month to month camp would cost $189)
- With bold membership, campers collect points to put towards free camps or discounts, CG gear discounts, and all sorts of other goodies. And, if you refer a friend, you can also get points to put towards free camps/discounted CG gear.
For the month of December, I am selling TEN 1-month camps at the price of a bold membership, $69 (as opposed to a regular 1-month camp at $189). That is $120 in savings! You can't beat that deal. And, even better, you can also give the gift of a month of camp to friends/family, just in time for the holidays and New Year's resolutions.
Want to learn more about this awesome opportunity? Contact me (Mariah Fink) at 210-482-9600 or email@example.com. Act fast because January will be here before you know it!